Ubi's Tail

Our fostering began on September 12, 2005. We had been active with Cleveland Ohio Dog Advocates (CODA) since we adopted our family dog through them the previous year. This is the Tail of our foster pets.

Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

**All of our foster animals have been ADOPTED!!** We are waiting for a bit before taking the foster dog/cat. This is the TAIL of our foster animals through Cleveland Ohio Dog Advocates. Our family pets include cats: Herman, Spackle, Bear and our dog Annie. Now that you have the players set, let's get on with the show!!!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Dear Friends,
Today was a great day for me! I got to see my friend, Denise, of CODA! She is a real sweet lady. I like Dr. Brian at Gateway Animal Clinic! He is super! He says that I need TLC, but will be okay in a month or two. Meanwhile, I get to hang out with my new humans, my new sister dog, and chase those pesky fur balls that they call cats.
This is the life. I get to play outside all the time, chew on toys whenever I want. I even decided to move into my dog sister's bed. She wasn't using it at the time. That makes it OK, right?
I got moved out of quarantine today, officially, when I was pronounced free of icky pests. My real bed is on the other side of the dining room from sis. I get to romp and play in three rooms now! My foster mom says I have to earn the privilege of the carpeted rooms! That won't be much longer, because *I know where the poop and pee goes!* I am getting to be a big boy!
My vet bills are going to be pretty hefty. I need to have special treatments for my bald spots for a few months. They call it 'mange'. I just know it's itchy, and makes me kind of sad.
My foster mom says that I did a very good job of sitting today. I got a WHOLE big treat- she teased me and made me sit for each little morsel. It was soooo good, and definitely worth it!!!
I have to go to bed now. Annie thinks she wants to kick me out of her bed. I have to talk her out of it...
Love,
Ubi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home