Ubi's Tail

Our fostering began on September 12, 2005. We had been active with Cleveland Ohio Dog Advocates (CODA) since we adopted our family dog through them the previous year. This is the Tail of our foster pets.

Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

**All of our foster animals have been ADOPTED!!** We are waiting for a bit before taking the foster dog/cat. This is the TAIL of our foster animals through Cleveland Ohio Dog Advocates. Our family pets include cats: Herman, Spackle, Bear and our dog Annie. Now that you have the players set, let's get on with the show!!!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Dear Friends,
I have found my dream! A place where everyone wants to pet me and give me attention! They call it 'the trailer', but *I* call it 'never ending walks and playing'. I met a lot of new people who wanted to talk to my foster mom about me. I had so many scratches from people! I met a lot of other dogs, and they liked me too! (most of them)... I am a rambunctious puppy. I have a lot more energy now.
Everywhere I turned, there were things to chew on! I am getting my adult teeth in, and am losing my 'practice teeth'. I chewed on rawhide bones, picnic tables, fiber glass stairs, and my dog sister. I was told that I wasn't allowed to chew on three of the four of those things. See if you can figure out which! heehee. I am a good puppy, and I listened and stopped chewing on the naughty things. There were lots more good things to chew on. I really like tennis balls. I mean, really-really like them. They roll all on their own! Squeaky toys absolutely are the best too!
My dog sister got a little upset with me today. I stole her bed, her raw hide, and ate her food. I still think she loves me. I am not as timid as I was a few days ago.
I met my foster mom's cousin, Marilyn this weekend. She loves dogs. She played with me for a long time, and even let me use her fingers for a chewie (hey- it's her fault that she stuck her fingers in my mouth to begin with!) I am very careful with people fingers. I take treats very gently, even from my human sister. She's a little unsure of me, because she knows I am not staying, and well- I am a rambunctious puppy! She didn't like me sitting on her lap in the car either. Mom made me sit in the front with her. I got to put my head on her lap and get my head scratched almost all the way home!
I am so happy to be here! I am adjusting well, they tell me. I will talk to you soon, I see something I need to chew on... : )
Love,
Ubi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home